Friday, December 9, 2016

A little Stroll down Memory Lane.... Ho Ho Ho

Happy Friday to all of you.
It's Lynda here again, with a little bit more Christmas' Gone By in the world of Crafting with Elisabeth Bell Stamps.
 
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit us here on the Digi Bells blog.
I hope that you are enjoying what our girls are sharing, and being inspired to create some fun cards and crafts using your EB Stamps and Digis.
Today I thought I'd share 2 creations, also from the 2010 season.

Both of these stamps were originally released by Whiff of Joy.
So far, no one else has released them, and if you were lucky enough to have gotten them back then, you have quite a treasure.
There is just ONE of the Santas from this collection that I am missing.
I could kick myself.  But I do always keep an eye out.

First up...
A very merry Christmas Mitten gift card holder.


ohhhh  how I love the blue/beige/gold color combination.
With this absolutely STUNNING little Santa.  I truly adore these Christmas Stamps.

.....Next... Following the same color scheme...
another one of my very FAVORITES using these EB Stanta Stamps.


What do you see in the background?  The same cute mitten shape that I used for my gift card holder above... 
ahhhhh I just love ALL things Christmas....
Bring on the Santa's..

That's all from me today...
I can't wait for you to see what other inspiration our girls have in store for you. Be sure to visit us here every day....

Happy Crafting.


No comments: