Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Autumn is here

Hi everyone,

It's Gina here popping in with a little inspiration for you, this will be my last inspirational card for you as a GDT, but I will be back with the rest of the team for the blog hop and challenge a little later on in the month.

I have coloured up the beautiful Cami in the Fall and you can buy her here. She has been coloured with DI reinkers.

I even managed to find some acorns amongst my crafty stash.


If you would like to know more about my card, please pop over to my blog. 

Thank you for popping in to take a look at my card.

Gina xx

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Gina

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning Gina.zx

Jennifer Scull said...

such a beautiful card with all of your fabulous embellishments! the coloring is spectacular! :)

thank you so much for joining us as a guest designer! it's been so nice having you as part of our team for these past few months. :)

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Gina,

eine wunderschöne Karte. Sie ist so zauberhaft gestaltet. Liebe Grüße Silvi